Due to inclement weather and dangerous driving conditions, all instruction will be given remotely on Friday February 4th. The campus will remain open for essential services. These hours are as follows:
- Restoration options:
- The Christian cafeteria will be open for breakfast from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and dinner from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Chick-fil-A in the student center food court will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels at Donaghey Hall will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Twisted Taco at Donaghey Hall will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Student Center C-Store will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Bear Village C-Store will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Other catering options or concepts may also be available. Check out the UCA Campus Dining @UCADining Instagram account and Twitter account @UCACampusDining for the most recent restore times.
- The HPER Center will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Torreyson Library will be open from 10 a.m. at 5 p.m. and all virtual services will be available through the website.
- The Student Center will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Student Health Clinic will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., by appointment only. Please call 501-450-3136. COVID-19 testing and related questions can also be resolved by calling this number.
- Only limited shuttle service between Bear Village and campus will be provided on Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. by calling (501) 697-5540. This shuttle service is subject to safe and acceptable driving conditions. More information can be obtained by calling the telephone number given above.
Supervisors, in coordination with Division Vice Presidents, should communicate with employees regarding on-site staffing requirements for essential services. Offices must otherwise use their remote work plans.